Friday March 13th, Doors at 8pm, 19+ ID required.
Advance tickets on sale now at kaboom.tickit.ca
Like all of you, we are monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID -19). We are committed to the health and safety of all of our patrons, staff and performers, and are taking precautionary measures to uphold that commitment. These measures include the following:
– Restrooms, handrails, door handles, and other commonly used surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before each show and periodically during each show.
– Floors will be sanitized nightly after each event.
– Security staff at the front doors conducting searches will wear gloves at all times as will EMS/First Aid staff.
– Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.
– All staff have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly throughout the evening.
We respectfully ask any patron who is exhibiting symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19 to please stay home. These symptoms include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Some artists are opting to cancel or postpone shows. We will update changes to the event listing regularly. Please check this site prior to an event you are planning to attend to determine if the event status has changed. As we are the venue and not the ticketing company, status of ticket refunds and general ticketing information will be communicated by the ticketing company of the event.
We remain committed to bringing world-class music to Toronto, and look forward to continuing to do so while also maintaining health and safety as our highest priorities.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Phoenix Concert Theatre